This module is conducted by our principal consultant Ms. KONKANA BAKSHI
SESSION 1: THE BRAND AMBASSADOR
• Personal branding
• Brand values exercises.
• Vision and mission
• Brand identity
Three people image exercise
SESSION 2:PERSONAL GROOMING
Personal grooming for men and women including skincare and grooming in details and discussing grooming faux pas
SESSION 3: VISUAL IMPACT/CONSISTENCY
• Lifestyle assessment.
• Five elements of visual credibility:
• Fittings, tailored styles, Appropriateness
• Credible color contrast for different
• business settings.
SESSION 4: BUILDING A WARDROBE.
• Business packing.
• Levels of dressing for every business setting
• Cost per wear exercise
• 24/7 professional
SESSION 5: INTRODUCTIONS
• First Impression through Introduction
• Effective Body- Language
• Familiarity vs Formality
• Protocol of Introduction
• Self-Introduction with confidence
• The value of a business card
• Business networking
• Honorific & Pre-nominals
SESSION 6: PERSONAL BRANDING QUIZ, QNA DISCUSSION.
DAY 2: ADVANCED BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
SESSION 1: ETIQUETTE
History of etiquette
• Why Business Etiquette
• Three Goals & Principles of Etiquette
• Five step resolving conflict methods
• Etiquette Goals for better relationships. Principles of Etiquette
• Manners VS Principles with examples. Etiquette Quiz
• Power of “Thank You Note”.
SESSION 2: FINE DINING AND TABLE ETIQUETTE (3 Hours) (2 Hours Class Room. 1 Hour Practical)
• Fine dining and silver wear etiquette.
• Formal, multi course, sit-down dinners – protocol and procedures.
• Place settings & Dinner placements
• Use of crockery, cutlery, glassware, napkins, at formal and business dinner.
• Practical session on European, Asian & American dining etiquette
• Food habits in western countries
• Appropriate food for Business Lunch & Dinner
• Host & Guest rules.
• Business dealing finesse over a meal
• Finger foods.
• International menu terminology
• Information on different food items
• Body language at the dining table
• Beverages – classification
• RSVP rule
*(Followed by a practical session with 5 course European meal at either lunch or dinner in a fine dining setting)
SESSION 3: BUSINESS SOCIAL
• Etiquette Quiz
• Approaching Strangers
• Small talk
• Seven best business social practice
• One drink rule
• Networking During Sporting or Award function invitation
SESSION 4: DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
Discussion on several difficult situations and how to handle them with examples
SESSION 5: 24/7 PROFESSIONAL
• Guiding Principles
• What can you do
• Top 10 business etiquette behaviour
Price on request.
Annual proposal on request.